Is time travel possible



 Is time travel possible? When this type of question aries to the scientists they start scratching their heads. No one knows for sure whether we will able to go to past and change the future or not. So hear I like to argue about the possibilities of time travel


From my perspective Time Travel will not be possible in future. We know Stephan Hawkins , he through a party to time travellers so he realised invitation letter after the party over his idea behind this is that, if time travellers from future exist he knows when the party was, so he can come to past and join that party. But unfortunately no time travellers showed to the party. May be we can assume that time travellers are not fond of parties and gathering like us.



Now what can we do if we have a power to travel through time. First I would like to meet myself at in past 10 years and give the idea to make a blog earlier or youtube channel and I will provide all the insides of search engine algorithms. Sounds interesting let me know what will you do if you can travel through time.


Here as you know I am big fan of Neil deGrass tyson , I am sharing you video worth watching.


This blog related to time travel is also facinating so please also check this out to if you want.click



Links to my previous posts.

Is artificial intelligence taking over humanity?

News1

Fabric of space and time

Are we living in simulation

Utah monolith

Next big thing in science

Post a Comment

0 Comments